المملكة العربية السعودية
PIF is seeking a candidate to support the expansion of PIF’s economic toolkit and the delivery of the Domestic Desk’s products/services. The toolkit includes structural and forecasting models, economic impact assessment frameworks, and databases levering internal and external sources. The products and services include macroeconomic reports (e.g., outlooks, forecasts, scenarios to enable &ldquo;what if&rdquo; analyses), economic impact assessments at the project/investment pool/fund-levels, sectoral attractiveness reports, and economic bulletins. In addition, the role will also involve providing economic advisory services to internal and relevant external stakeholders..
The role requires experience in economic impact analysis, the application of econometrics and statistical techniques, and familiarity with advanced economic modeling techniques (e.g., forecasting models, input-output models, computable general equilibrium models, macroeconomic and fiscal models, etc.). In addition, the role requires the ability to structure issues and use analytical skills to solve complex economic questions, communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience using presentations/reports and in oral and written format, work effectively within teams and lead projects. Moreover, it requires a clear willingness to work in a multicultural environment and evolve in a large institution with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and to support the technical/professional growth of a number of less senior economists through proactive knowledge transfer.
General Focus Area
- Expand and support the further development of PIF’s economic toolkit: structural and forecasting models, economic impact assessment frameworks, and databases leveraging internal and external data sources.
- Expand the Domestic Desk’s products and services, which include macroeconomic reports (e.g., outlooks, forecasts, scenarios to enable &ldquo;what if&rdquo; analyses), economic impact assessments at the project/investment pool/fund-levels, sectoral attractiveness reports, and economic bulletins.
- Provide economic insights and advisory services for decision support.
- Proactive knowledge sharing and supporting the growth of a number of less senior economists.
PIF is seeking a candidate to join the Investment Operations section to support the team in coordinating, planning and delivering the functional requirements of the Section as best required.
General Focus Area
Proactively identifies processes improvement and risk mitigation opportunities
Handle Land transfer from Government and proactively engages to expedite the process, and maintains the database accordingly
Coordinates with relevant Authorities to assist with preparation of feasibility studies
Valuation of lands in collaboration and communication with relevant Departments (e.g. front and middle office)
Liaises with professional assessors in performing commercial valuations of land on a regular basis.
Liaises with sub-contractors and advisers during construction and operational phases.
Supports land allocation &amp; transfer to investment pool (SGP / SREID)
Prepares and settles invoices for various ongoing projects
Works together with Investments to produce financial reports and forecasts
Prepare detail drawings in AutoCAD for all PIF land and prepare relative reports.
&bull; Digital Command Center with actionable insights tailored to various internal and external stakeholders incl Management, Corporate Affairs, Investment Divisions. NewCos and PCs&bull; Monitor trends, identify opportunities and alert of potential crisis through automated listening and reporting &bull; In-house campaign performance and advertising tracking &bull; Build real-time data visualization dashboards&bull; Plan, execute and optimize PIF’s digital &amp; social paid media and traditional advertising.
PIF is seeking a candidate to develop, implement and promote the potential of employer brand management, in collaboration with the wider team to support the Fund in attracting, retaining and getting the very best from the talent they need to meet business goals.
General Focus Area
Build PIF employer brand both locally and internationally
Develop a way in which PIF promotes itself as an employer
Highlighting PIF’s Employee value proposition and what sets it apart from its competitors
Functional Focus Area
Management of all employer brand and agency external vendor partnerships
The EB Specialist coordinates all the employment branding strategies including supporting the planning, establishing and overseeing the social media presence on all relevant platforms
Review and support decision making around expanding the Fund’s online presence on different employment sites
Developing novel and creative ways to attract prospective employees to the Fund’s company's website
Researching and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media
Setting up and developing external relationships to promote job openings and career opportunities at the Fund
Setting up, monitoring and reviewing social media standards and ensure that marketing and recruiting goals are aligned.
Overseeing the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, adverts, signage, slides and ads
Develops and manages recruitment campaigns using a variety of media platforms
Disclaimer: In order to achieve quality candidate experience we work hard to ensure the best match between talent and opportunities. As a result, if you have applied and not heard from our Talent Acquisition team within 12 working days, your application did not meet the role's requirement.
PIF is seeking a candidate to work hand-in-hand with the Head of the Governor’s Office to plan workload, budget, resources and governance for the Governor’s Office.
General Focus Area
- Quickly develops an understanding of the scope of work and deliverables managed by different sections of the Governor’s Office, and maintains an updated understanding at all times
- Structured thinker who develops and maintains a detailed GO PMO Plan for all projects and tasks delivered by the Governor’s Office.
- Excellent communicator who acts as a liaison between Governor’s Office and other Departments and Divisions in PIF, when a follow up is required.
- Sources project updates from Section Heads and other relevant stakeholders and translates them into update of the GO PMO Plan.
- Highlights bottlenecks and delays and recommends solutions, including project prioritization.
- Supports the development, updates and delivery of the division-level requirements for the GO, including the Annual Operating Plan for the Chief of Staff Division, corporate reporting, updates to the GO’s Business Continuity Plan.
- Liaison with the Chief of Staff Division’s Operational Excellence Section to ensure GO’s timeline delivery on all requirements.
- Delivers department-level, long-term projects related to the improvement of the GO’s management, including automation and transformation.
- Addresses ad-hoc requests and special projects directed by H.E., which require mobilization and coordination across multiple Sections of the GO.
- Drives institutional excellence through data collection, analysis and insights.
- Provides recommendations and implement improvements to the operating model of the GO.