حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
Act as the right hand of the Protocol and Private Operational Section Head through management of PMO-services for the entire section, incubating and delivering special projects, and supporting the institutional development of the section (improvement of processes, budget oversight, workforce planning).
- Drive the annual business plan (scope of work, budget, workforce) for Protocol and Private Operations Section.
- Coordinate quarterly reporting for the Section.
- Provide Section’s inputs to reports and requirements related to corporate risk and business continuity planning
- Provide project management service for the Section Head in tracking, prioritizing and escalating issues.
- Manage PIF aircraft operations as per Aircraft Usage Policy.
- Oversee operator activities to preserve PIF aircraft value (e.g., technical procedures and documentation).
- Lead on ensuring full contractual compliance for PIF aircraft in relation to the operation agreement.
- Manage and monitor the budget related to all activities above.
- Direct on the execution of HE’s out of Section scope requests, which fall outside the scope of PIF internal stakeholders, and special projects.
- Supervise engagements with stakeholders on an ad-hoc basis in adherence to HE’s directives.
- Manage the operationalization of PIF offices both domestically and internationally (e.g., NYC and London).
- Overlook contracts and agreements, and the recording of all past and current contracts (e.g., security contract and gym contract).
- Supervise budgeting and expenses (e.g., invoice tracking), in collaboration with Shared Services Division and the Finance Division.
- Direct on the drafting of internal memos for HE’s approval, and ensure proper alignment with internal stakeholders including the correspondence team, as well as the memo review team.
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.