إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
This role would support the team in coordinating, planning and delivering the functional requirements of the Section as best required. The functional responsibly of the section include:
- Managing professional relationship with internal and external regulatory Departments / agencies and providing guidance on dealing with IT regulatory developments
- Formulate and communicate IT new ideas and suggestions that will improve efficiency for the organization and its overall operations
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all IT heads in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service
- Define and develop strategic and operational plans for the Section that enable the achievement of Technology Services objectives and support the achievement of business objectives.
- Manages and controls the activities of a major Technology Services Section in order to ensure that Department objectives are met and the highest standards of technology services are made available to support the needs of the business.
- Provide expert advice and support to PIF business units in order to ensure the best use of Section technological capability in the delivery of business objectives.
- Lead technical design of business applications or functional analysis and design of the business requirement
- Lead development & review of IT strategy roadmap and related policies for Projects and Portfolio companies to ensure alignment with PIF IT policies
- Lead reviews, analyses and evaluations of business systems and user needs
- Lead implementation of IT Enterprise Architecture guidelines and application development policies
- Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
- Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
- Takes Ownership:
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
- Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.