حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
PIF is seeking a high caliber candidate to join our International Investments Division to analyze and execute investments opportunities for the Infrastructure Investments team.
General Focus Area:
- Execution and asset management of infrastructure investment opportunities globally (US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and South America)
- Executing investment processes including managing work streams, from screening stage to closing, monitoring and exit
- Handling execution of due diligence and sharing relevant information across functional groups; Liaison, coordination, supervision, procurement and negotiation of third party consultants (technical, financial, tax, legal, investment banks, etc…)
- Managing internal junior team
- Covering direct investments, fund investments, co-investments, and infrastructure REIT investments and investment in infrastructure companies
- Evaluating potential JV partners / investment managers
- Building detailed financial models including developing sensitivity analyses
- Production of the investment committee memorandum and undertaking quarterly reporting and investment performance monitoring
- On-going asset and development management of the firm's infrastructure portfolios
- Monitoring and analyzing infrastructure markets in key geographies
- Supporting efforts to develop investment strategy and optimize performance
- Developing and maintaining relationship with potential partners/vendors
- Conducting hold/sell analyses develop and execute exit plans for divestment of infrastructure assets
- Making investment and divestment recommendations to Investment Committee
Education & Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university in Finance, Economics, Engineering or Business from top tier university; Master’s degree is a plus
- 4 - 8 years of working experience in infrastructure investment from deal origination to execution and post-investment asset management in US and / or European infrastructure
- Prior experience as a senior analyst / associate / investment manager within infrastructure investment banking, private equity or investment/asset Management Company
- Experience in both direct investments as well as indirect fund investments
- Proven deal execution track record across the US, UK, European infrastructure sector
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.