إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
PIF is seeking candidate to be a member of the Product Solutions Section, within the PPA Department, who have the objective of delivering technology based solutions to business problems, automating manual processes, data architecture and data model design, and developing reporting and analytical solutions to be used across the department. They will be an important contributor within the Section and the wider PPA Department
General Focus Area
- Coverage and back-up for other sections members
- Ensuring that the technical standards are set and all processes relating to the Department are documented
- Analyze and clearly document requirements for performance and attribution calculations, reporting, ex-post risk analytics and investment policy statement monitoring. Translate these requirements into data models, data flows and technical build designs.
- Review and seek opportunities for process digitization and automation.
- Help business users find and use the right data and information to drive their analysis and decisions.
- Optimize data flows and analytical solutions, in alignment with the overall Enterprise Data Governance and Data Architecture framework
- Through ongoing system evaluation, select and implement the most appropriate tools and systems for data integration, structured enterprise reporting and ad-hoc performance and ex-post risk analytics, including emerging technologies in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Design, build and provide guidance regarding data structures, data integration, data governance
- Design, build or provide guidance regarding BI applications/reporting and ensure the effective visualization of data
- Develop and delivery of presentations/updates; build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with all stakeholders.
Education & Years of Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics etc.).
- Further certifications would be a plus in areas including: Data Science/Analytics, Machine Learning, specific related programming languages etc.
- Experience of 3-5 years in a similar role in data analytics / data modeling / architecture / BI solutions & visualization. Experience in a financial institution would be a plus, and prior experience in investment performance and analytics would be ideal. Strong proficiency in MS Tools, and exposure to BI Tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and Data Analytics/Science tools (e.g. Alteryx) is desirable
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.