حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي شاغره هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
PIF is seeking a well-rounded individual to join the fund to manage the overall projects and programs across the different sectors (NewCo, DMO, RE … etc.) within respective portfolio and programs.
General Focus Area
- Ensure having a full alignment among all concerned program stakeholders regarding to the overall projects progress.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of overall program documentations and deliverables including archiving under respective system.
- Monitor, communicate and update the program progress (timeline, budget and scope).
- Manage the overall programs risks and issues following the escalation process in place.
- Comply with the overall projects governance in place (framework, engagement models, methodologies … etc)
- Ensure having an updated projects information in the enterprise project management tool across all assigned programs.
- Generate parodic reports about the overall program progress.
- Develop and maintain various supporting frameworks, methodologies and guidelines that will improve the overall engagement with different stakeholders and the projects delivery subsequently
- Promote project management standards with concerned business units.
- Manage the recruitment process across the portfolio.
Education and years of experience:
- 6-10 years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in BA/ BBS, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, Project Management or relevant field)
- Delivery of respective projects/programs nature.
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Able to foster and build a collaborate working relationship with various stakeholders
- Competent in project management, governance formulation and team management
- ortfolio nature.
- Master’s degree is a plus in related field
- PMP/Prince2 is preferred and PfMP certified
Disclaimer: In order to achieve quality candidate experience we work hard to ensure the best match between talent and opportunities. As a result, if you have applied and not heard from our Talent Acquisition team within 12 working days, your application did not meet the role's requirement
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.