PIF is seeking a candidate to work hand-in-hand with the Head of the Governor’s Office to plan workload, budget, resources and governance for the Governor’s Office.
General Focus Area
- Quickly develops an understanding of the scope of work and deliverables managed by different sections of the Governor’s Office, and maintains an updated understanding at all times
- Structured thinker who develops and maintains a detailed GO PMO Plan for all projects and tasks delivered by the Governor’s Office.
- Excellent communicator who acts as a liaison between Governor’s Office and other Departments and Divisions in PIF, when a follow up is required.
- Sources project updates from Section Heads and other relevant stakeholders and translates them into update of the GO PMO Plan.
- Highlights bottlenecks and delays and recommends solutions, including project prioritization.
- Supports the development, updates and delivery of the division-level requirements for the GO, including the Annual Operating Plan for the Chief of Staff Division, corporate reporting, updates to the GO’s Business Continuity Plan.
- Liaison with the Chief of Staff Division’s Operational Excellence Section to ensure GO’s timeline delivery on all requirements.
- Delivers department-level, long-term projects related to the improvement of the GO’s management, including automation and transformation.
- Addresses ad-hoc requests and special projects directed by H.E., which require mobilization and coordination across multiple Sections of the GO.
- Drives institutional excellence through data collection, analysis and insights.
- Provides recommendations and implement improvements to the operating model of the GO.
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.