Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
• Provide support to the supervisor in implementation of the Section’s policies, systems, processes, procedures and controls and highlight if there is need for any change in the process.
• Draft and prepare detailed implementation plans for achieving process excellence and monitor the deadlines of the implementation plans.
• Guide the junior teams in daily responsibilities and monitor the activities as per plans
• Assist in implementing policies, systems, processes and controls so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering high quality and optimum results
• Manage and plan for teams working in shifts to provide round the clock support on key matters related to H.E support, wellness and health.
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.