• Develop and implement International media plans and ensures adequate media coverage of PIF’s activities across media
• Establish and maintain strategic International media relations; screen and select external public relation agencies
• Review media material order to ensure strict adherence to PIF’s guidelines for media interaction
• Review content developed and deploy quality assurance controls and processes to ensure the content is compliant with standard guidelines and business requirements
• Manage media relationship and enquiries (e.g. Q&A, interview requests)
• Align on communications and PR activities with portfolio companies and third parties.
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.