Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Provide the support in the area of International Direct Investments (includes equity investments with an influential ownership in listed or private companies)
- Maintain relationships with investment banks and financial advisors
- Prepare investment memos and recommendations on new deals
- Support the area of co-investment opportunities sourced from external fund managers
- Contribute to the transaction process including managing advisors, negotiating terms and closing documentation for direct equity transactions
- Build corrective action proposals based on portfolio performance
- Support the process of exiting investments at appropriate times, including raising recommendations for approval and managing process
- Remain up-to-date with market developments and trends
- Provide the support to build capabilities for direct investments team
- Provide inputs to internal update reports and required updates to PIF Board and related committees
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.