PIF is seeking a candidate to join the Investment Operations section to support the team in coordinating, planning and delivering the functional requirements of the Section as best required.
General Focus Area
- Proactively identifies processes improvement and risk mitigation opportunities
- Handle Land transfer from Government and proactively engages to expedite the process , and maintains the database accordingly
- Coordinates with relevant Authorities to assist with preparation of feasibility studies
- Valuation of lands in collaboration and communication with relevant Departments (e.g. front and middle office)
- Liaises with professional assessors in performing commercial valuations of land on a regular basis.
- Liaises with sub-contractors and advisers during construction and operational phases.
- Supports land allocation & transfer to investment pool (SGP / SREID)
- Prepares and settles invoices for various ongoing projects
- Works together with Investments to produce financial reports and forecasts
- Prepare detail drawings in AutoCAD for all PIF land and prepare relative reports.
- Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
- Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
- Takes Ownership:
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
- Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.