PIF is seeking an individual to act as Investment Subject Matter Expert and advise on projects economic feasibility, business plan, strategy and masterplan
General Focus Area
- Conduct investment analysis, prepare presentation materials and present to senior management to facilitate business decisions.
- Review and perform market research to support pricing, development and investment opportunities for the KSA local markets.
- Perform research on new launches, competition and market key emerging trends
- Assist in validating sales projection models for current and new investments.
- Provide management with on-going reporting on investment status and profitability.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of monthly cash flow projection models to project funding needs, profitability and excess cash for the existing portfolio.
- Assist in collecting and preparation of presentation materials and packages to the Management and Board in a clear and concise manner.
- Serve as a continuous resource for research and financial analysis in making key decisions prior to, during and after the investment.
- Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends keeping abreast of economic and real estate market parameters and update Management on key emerging trends.
- Interact with consultants, and development companies to scout for new opportunities that meet the PIF’s investment criteria.
- Assist in due diligence on opportunities chosen for investment.
- Create and review financial models for discounted cash flow, sales approach and cost approach valuation methods to arrive at fair market valuations.
- Ensure that any business changes/decisions are documented and reported to senior management.
Disclaimer: In order to achieve quality candidate experience we work hard to ensure the best match between talent and opportunities. As a result, if you have applied and not heard from our Talent Acquisition team within 12 working days, your application did not meet the role's requirement
Works as ‘One’: To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence: To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
Takes Ownership: To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change: To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.