Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
PIF is seeking a candidate to develop, implement and promote the potential of employer brand management, in collaboration with the wider team to support the Fund in attracting, retaining and getting the very best from the talent they need to meet business goals.
General Focus Area
- Build PIF employer brand both locally and internationally
- Develop a way in which PIF promotes itself as an employer
- Highlighting PIF’s Employee value proposition and what sets it apart from its competitors
Functional Focus Area
- Management of all employer brand and agency external vendor partnerships
- The EB Specialist coordinates all the employment branding strategies including supporting the planning, establishing and overseeing the social media presence on all relevant platforms
- Review and support decision making around expanding the Fund’s online presence on different employment sites
- Developing novel and creative ways to attract prospective employees to the Fund’s company's website
- Researching and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media
- Setting up and developing external relationships to promote job openings and career opportunities at the Fund
- Setting up, monitoring and reviewing social media standards and ensure that marketing and recruiting goals are aligned.
- Overseeing the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, adverts, signage, slides and ads
- Develops and manages recruitment campaigns using a variety of media platforms
Disclaimer: In order to achieve quality candidate experience we work hard to ensure the best match between talent and opportunities. As a result, if you have applied and not heard from our Talent Acquisition team within 12 working days, your application did not meet the role's requirement.
Education and Years of experience:
- Bachelors in Human resources management or business management or public relation
- 6+ years working experience in recruitment, e- marketing or social media