Job Posting Status is Open Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
PIF is seeking an individual to join the internal Audit – Local assets team to support IA management in audit planning, execution, reporting and subsequent follow-up reviews.
General Focus Area
- Be able to provide guidance, and coach/ support junior team members throughout the audit.
- Committed to go the extra mile, and flexible in the work approach and timing
- Keen to take new challenges and think outside the box
- Confident in leading/handling audit meetings and presentations
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent stakeholders management and relationship skills
Functional Focus Area
- Be able to deliver audit projects within the assigned timelines, and with full ownership of end-to-end delivery.
- Be able to develop high-quality audit planning documents, including process understanding documents, walkthrough, process maps, audit planning memorandum, risk and control matrix, etc.
- Be able to identify and assess internal control deficiencies at the design and operating level, and agree with the process owners.
- Be able to produce high-quality audit reports, including the audit observations with clearly articulated issues, root causes, risk impact and recommendations.
- Be able to ensure full compliance with the IA methodology and quality standards.
Education and Years of experience:
- Total internal audit or related experience of 6 to 10 years, of which at least 4 years should be from financial sector or investment management audit background.
- Experience 6-10 years of auditing real estate development or construction projects, which includes reviewing commercial and technical aspects of the real estate projects, including design and masterplan, project planning and feasibility, construction contracts, quantity surveying, etc.
- Minimum - Bachelors in business, engineering, finance or related disciplines.
- Professional certification, such as SOCPA/CPA, CIA, etc. is preferred.
Disclaimer: In order to achieve quality candidate experience we work hard to ensure the best match between talent and opportunities. As a result, if you have applied and not heard from our Talent Acquisition team within 12 working days, your application did not meet the role's requirement
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.