Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
PIF is seeking a well-rounded junior individual to join the legal team to advise the fund in relation investment on PIF joint venture agreement and PIF portfolio project for the MENA region
General Focus Area
- Provide legal advice in relation to PIF’s joint venture arrangements within the MENA region and PIF’s portfolio projects within the MENA region, as per the following:
- Regulatory studies and reports.
- Regulatory and structuring matters.
- Incorporation of project companies.
Functional focus Area
- Draft, review, revise, propose amendments, discuss and negotiate the relevant transaction documents pertaining to PIF’s joint venture arrangements within the MENA region (as applicable).
- Manage external counsel engagement, deliverables and instructions (as needed) in relation to PIF’s joint venture arrangements within the MENA region and PIF’s portfolio projects within the MENA region.
Education and years of experience:
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Law, Legal studies or related discipline; post graduate degree is a plus;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Good communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to convince the stakeholders;
Disclaimer: In order to achieve quality candidate experience we work hard to ensure the best match between talent and opportunities. As a result, if you have applied and not heard from our Talent Acquisition team within 12 working days, your application did not meet the role's requirement
- Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
- Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
- Takes Ownership:
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
- Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.