Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To initiate and maintain ongoing communications and the database of PIF PCs and regular round tables and make all the relevant reports and dashboards
General Focus Area
- Oversea and manage the creation of communications’ units and activities within under establishment projects
- Asses’ communications strategies for under established companies
- Oversee the execution of marketing programs and initiatives including advertising campaigns, web and mobile sites, radio, TV, print, and strategic partnerships to communicate SDC's service offering to customers and build a clear KPI of cost per accusation
- Manage and track the achievement dashboard of PIF and its portfolio companies
- Align, Manage and lead on the relationship between PIF and its portfolio companies locally and globally
- Oversee the selection of advertising/marketing/public relations agencies and monitor implementation of service level agreements
- Facilitate coordination with media affairs department to develop and publish crisis response and ensuring proper messages development
- Oversee department expenditures, budgeting process, tracking and reporting
- Oversee required contract development and negotiations for service
Educations & Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism / Editorial Copywriting / Marketing or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ideally native speaker (Arabic a plus
- 7-10 of relevant years of experience
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.