PIF is seeking a well rounded individual to partner with PIF portfolio companies to understand their ongoing financing needs while working along with cross functional divisons
General Focus Area:
- Advise and support Investment Divisions and PIF Portfolio Companies (PCs) in raising corporate, project, export, asset and other types of financing
- Review, analyze and provide recommendations with respect to financing requests submitted by the PCs in line with PIF’s rules and regulations
- Review, analyze and provide recommendations with respect to credit support and funding requests submitted by the PCs in line with PIF’s rules and regulations
- Work closely with PCs and Investment Divisions to supervise the work performed by financial advisors to ensure that the best advice is provided to ensure bankability and the secured financing is the most appropriate and competitive
- Ensure that GCFD acts as “center of excellence” to PCs and Investment Divisions on all types of structured financing including corporate, project, export, and asset financing
- Regularly update the GCFD PC relationship managers (RMs) on the status of the various financing transactions being executed
- Work closely with the RMs to ensure the best integrated advise is provided to PCs and Investment Divisions on both corporate and transaction levels
- Build strong working relationship with the relevant PIF support divisions including finance, legal, compliance, stakeholders management, and corporate communications
- Lead, manage, develop and coach a team of mid-level and junior colleagues
- Ensure that all relevant rules and regulations of PIF and GCFD are followed and all required internal reports are issued on time
Education and Years of Experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant and direct project and structured financing lead advisor and/or lead arranging experience in investment or corporate banks, lead consultancy firms, developers, PEs, SWFs, or Infrastructure Funds
- Strong corporate and project financing experience with proven ability to advise and structure complex and large financing
- Preference for candidates with strong working experience in and knowledge of MENA region and specifically the Kingdom Saudi Arabia
- Ability to coach and mentor staff and lead teams across multiple transactions
- Strong manager and team player
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field with strong preference for advanced degree such as MBA, MSc in Finance, and /or CFA
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
Disclaimer: In order to achieve quality candidate experience we work hard to ensure the best match between talent and opportunities. As a result, if you have applied and not heard from our Talent Acquisition team within 12 working days, your application did not meet the role's requirements
Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.