Job Posting Status is Open Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
PIF is seeking an individual to join the MENA Investments team to provide support in collaboration with other team members through acquired sector, investment and financial expertise in one’s own sector in the following:
- Sector strategy development
- Support the development of sector perspective and identify corresponding opportunities (e.g., JVs, NewCo, Direct investments, etc.), in coordination with Chief Strategist Department
- Conduct evaluation of investment opportunities in existing companies
- Source NewCo opportunities (e.g., internal concept, third party, inbound) and conduct preliminary opportunity assessment
- Deal structuring and execution
- Support Running end-to-end process to validate investment opportunity (e.g., project governance, advisor selection, due diligence)
- Conduct the execution activities for validated investment opportunities (e.g., negotiations, business plan, capital request)
- Portfolio Management
- Administer thr representation of PIF in the boards of portfolio companies, in coordination with the Portfolio Company Government Department
- Support the development of Shareholder Opinion and identify value creation opportunities, in coordination with OVCG on operational initiatives
- Report performance of portfolio companies and oversee implementation of value creation plan
- Exit management
- Provide perspective on value realization timeline for portfolio companies
- Provide input into pre-IPO assessment (as part the SHO to be approved by PRC) and IPO readiness in coordination Investment Advisory
Education and Years of experience:
- Minimum - Bachelors in business, engineering, finance or related disciplines.
- Between 2 to 4 years of experience in similar field
- Professional certification, such as SOCPA/CPA, CIA, etc. is preferred.
Disclaimer: In order to achieve quality candidate experience we work hard to ensure the best match between talent and opportunities. As a result, if you have applied and not heard from our Talent Acquisition team within 12 working days, your application did not meet the role's requirement
- Works as ‘One’:
To cooperate and work collaboratively as ‘one team’ to achieve efficient and quality solutions; displaying ability to communicate clearly, internally as well as externally, and proactively shares knowledge and information to achieve common objectives and drive synergy across the organization.
- Aspires for Excellence:
To show constant and regular concern for achieving or surpassing outcomes against internal or external standards of excellence and deals with problems creatively, while placing importance on continuous learning and maintaining professionalism and integrity in business relationships.
- Takes Ownership:
To display initiative, drive and commitment to meeting and exceeding individual as well as collective performance goals while ensuring adherence with business ethics and company values. Is proactive in taking responsibility in efficiency of work, resilient to pressure and displays accountability for results.
- Adapts to Change:
To respond and adapt to change with positive attitude; showing resilience in dealing with challenges and ambiguity. To embrace changes arising from digitization.